Thursday, May 27, 2010

New Free Pictures

This may be of interest to other bloggers: PicApp now has Reuters photos available.


Phoenix Suns guard Steve Nash breaks his nose after a collision with Los Angeles Lakers guard Derek Fisher during Game 3 of the NBA Western Conference finals in Phoenix

If I didn't have a chihuahua in my lap that would have been much easier to type.

Anyway, here's an example of a Reuters News Photo... Steve Nash right after breaking his nose in the May 23 game against the Lakers. Like I couldn't have copied that from a million other places, right? But I suppose that knowing I'm not stealing it from some starving photographer means something.

Anyone want to take bets on what facial feature of Nash's will get dinged up tonight?

Clearly, my mind is not on my work! But a post is a post is a post.

For the record, I have sent out over 170 queries in the last two years for my wonderful historical novel. Discounting the last dozen who haven't had time to reply yet, that means 158 agents will be beating themselves up soon over missing the opportunity to handle this bestseller. Man!

No comments: